TEST DECAL REQUEST
Try Before You Buy
Not sure if your surfaces are suitable for decals? No problem. Just drop us a request for test decals and we'll mail them over to you.
(1) Decals work best on smooth and flat painted walls with a matte painted finish. Suitable and popular paints include Nippon Vinilex 5000, Dulux Pentalite among others.
(2) Decals do not work well with paints containing telfon and/or silicon additives, Such paints include washable paints such as Easywash, Wash-&-Wear and Weatherproof paints. These usually have a waxy / glossy finish.
(3) Gypsum board wall partitions (or drywalls) that have a powdery finish are not ideal for die cut decals or any adhesives for the matter.
(4) If installing on freshly painted walls, do allow at least 10 days for paint to dry and cure completely before installation.
* For more information on what works best for wall decals, do read up on our FAQ page.